Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thoughts on 9/11....brought on by an old post.

I noticed that I made a post about "Vote Democratic and get these fucking Repubs out of office" on September 11th, 2008. The irony was unintentional, but the coincidence is still kinda weird.....seeing as SEVEN FUCKING YEARS LATER I remain convinced that IT'S THE REPUBLICAN'S FAULT THAT 9/11 EVEN HAPPENED. Those fucking plane-hijacking Arabs had the right idea and the wrong venue-- they didn't want another fucking Bush running America and trying to bomb the shit out of them, so they took action. I'm still convinced that all those attacks were done with the intention that Bush would be killed somewhere in there, I'm SURE of it. Yeah, you missed, towel-heads. Ya should have aimed for the White House. But, because your turban is pulling your brain too tight....you missed, and innocent people died, and FUCKING BUSH IS STILL FUCKING ALIVE. And to trip the light fantastic....not only did you fuckers kill A WHOLE GODDAMN BUNCH of people who didn't deserve to die....but WE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR EIGHT GODDDAMN YEARS. And it goes without saying that that monkey-faced fucker deserved to die a million times over for all the innocent people HE killed in that stupid fucking war he instigated.

The End!!!! Send me your hate mail. I know it's coming. Go ahead and hate me but ..... hahahahaha!... it's all true.

No comments: